Confessions of a Mediaholic, part 2

Labels: , , , | 0 reacties»

Every Monday I will write a personal blog post about me and social media. This week I will tell you more my smartphone, the Nokia N97 in white.



For me, this phone is nothing more than a substitute for my laptop. As the titel of my blog says, I am a Mediaholic and I want to be in touch with the world all the time.

So first of all I the app of Nu.nl which makes it possible for me to read all the news updates within a few seconds. I also use the app Socially to manage and use my Twitter, Facebook and Foursquare at one screen. The qwerty keyboard makes it even easier to update my status.

At the picture above you see main screen of the phone fully filled with apps. I do not have this because first I do not use so many apps and second it does not work for me. The only app that is on the main screen is AccuWeather which allows me to see the wetter per hour for every place in the world I like to see it from. And in stead of many other weather forecasts, this one is very precise and reliable.

As I said, I use my Nokia N97 for about one and half a year now and I still like it, but I think it is also time for a new one ;).


Until next time,
Eline Jansen, Mediaholic


Do you have a Bloglovin' account? Follow me also on Bloglovin'!

0 Responses to "Confessions of a Mediaholic, part 2" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...