Shopping 2.0

Labels: , , | 0 reacties»

Web 2.0 allows users to interact and collaborate with each other in a social media dialogue. Every Wednesday I will write a blog post about Web 2.0 related to a specific topic. This week it will be Web 2.0 and shopping: Has social media killed the traditional way of shopping?


A simple sum: Social media + Shopping = Social Shopping. You probably all know several online shopping sites and may be you are such a fervent online shopper like me. But when I am shopping clothes online I am always wondering: Did I order the right size? Is that dress as beautiful as it looks like on my screen?

Meet Zugara's new online shopping app and you do not have to worry about these things anymore! This app couples the functionality of the reality with the ease of online shopping. At the same time, you can share your photos wearing the latest dress or shirt and get your friends to comment live before you even bought it!


But did social shopping kill the traditional way of shopping? Absolutely not! Therefore, I doubt if anything can endanger a shoppingday, because there is nothing better than a great afternoon of shopping with your friends...


Until next time,
Eline Jansen, Mediaholic


Do you have a Bloglovin' account? Follow me also on Bloglovin'!

0 Responses to "Shopping 2.0" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...