Thursday, 10th of February 2011: The sixth time I was born

Labels: , , | 0 reacties»

The 10th of February will be my new anniversary. Not really a new one, but the sixth one. Nineteen years ago, I was born in Weert and since then I was born in the land of Hyves , Facebook, Foursquare, Twitter and now also in the land of blogging! And do I regret it? Not at all! I would not say this was a dream of me, but I kind of liked it when I heard last Friday during the lecture Business Information Technology that we all had to set up a blog. Many times I thought about starting a blog, but at the same time I thought:  “What the hell on earth do I have to write about? There is nothing special about me.” But I still liked the thought of having a blog and having followers who would read your blog posts and so on. And now I am here, discovering this whole new life.

But here it is, my blog about all the ins and outs of communication. At this moment I think most of my blog posts will be about social media ,since this part of communication has my biggest interest and I am also very active on the internet. I have done some online campaigns, as well as political as commercial. But enough about my ideas and thoughts, just follow my blog and you will have fun reading my blog posts and I hope I can learn you something about communication. I am writing this introduction blog post and I promise, that I, Eline Jansen, writer of the blog elinejansen.blogspot.com will post every Friday and Tuesday a new topic. And when I do not, you can bear me out about this! Please also follow me on Twitter (click on the follow button in the right side bar), Facebook. If you also are a Business Information Technology student, please follow (click on the follow button in the right side bar) and I will follow you back.

Enough about my blog, stay tuned and I hope to see you again!


Until next time,
Eline Jansen, Mediaholic


Do you have a Bloglovin' account? Follow me also on Bloglovin'!

Edit: I already got some questions about the design, why the desk and why Pink Ribbon? I chose the desk for a layout because I want my readers and followers feel that they take place behind the same desk I do. When you are a blogger, the only thing you need is internet and a laptop. I chose a desk in the style of Pink Ribbon, because I like the foundation and I will dedicate my first real blog post (which will be online tomorrow) to Pink Ribbon.

0 Responses to "Thursday, 10th of February 2011: The sixth time I was born" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...