New design and name

| 0 reacties»

I like design and that is why I changed the design of my webiste only after two days. I liked my first design, because it had that 'desk-look' and it was pink (sorry I am a girl, cannot help it). Nevertheless, I have to admit that I was still looking for other designs, because I wanted something sophistaced and smooth, but still me. And I think (I hope actually) that I found it!


Besides, I was still thinking about a blogname and thinking about what was typical me, but I had to find a name which enclosed the content and subjects of my blog. I really admire the people who have that great oneliner or wordplay as the name of their blog and I did not come any further (at the beginning) with me and the communication thing that we have to write about. So I started thinking about me and the things I like to do and may be things I am addicted to.. And then, *ping* I saw the light! I might be called a shopaholic, but I am also a mediaholic! A what? Yes, a mediaholic. I spend time each day checking web sites ranging from the news to the personal blogs of people (also people I have never met), I check my Twitter and e-mail account 24/7, in other words: I am online all the time.

The old and new design of my blog
Until next time,
Eline Jansen, Mediaholic

Do you have a Bloglovin' account? Follow me also on Bloglovin'!


0 Responses to "New design and name" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...