Confessions of a Mediaholic: Time to say goodbye!

Labels: , , , | 0 reacties»

It has been a time ago that I wrote my official last blogpost. In the beginning I was very enthousiastic about this assignment (and I still am!) and in that time I was an active blogger. In other words, two weeks long I posted a blog post e-v-e-r-y day! That means that officially I was done after that two weeks: I wrote 10 blog posts with a total amount of 2000 words...



Some people asked me why I posted every day and my answer was: I like it. I really did, but the problem was my inspiration: after two weeks I really did not know what to write about. That made me decide to start themes: on Monday the confessions of a mediaholic theme, on Wednesday the 2.0 theme and on Friday the fail or holy grail theme.

In my first blog post I wrote about the fact that starting a blog was the sixth time I was born. Unfortunately I have to say that deleting my blog will be the first time that I will die, because of the lack of inspiration I will not continue with this blog. Thank you for reading my posts and following me!

Until next time,
Eline Jansen, Mediaholic

Do you have a Bloglovin' account? Follow me also on Bloglovin'!

0 Responses to "Confessions of a Mediaholic: Time to say goodbye!" (Leave A Comment)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...